This is the last of the 20 Blocks that’s been shared these past couple of months. I hope you have enjoyed and found them helpful. You don’t necessarily have to read them in any particular order, but this is the last set.
Just in case you haven’t been following and this is your first read of the blocks, be sure and check out the first, second, and third set. This is the forth and final group.
A block is something that is in the way of allowing you to move forward or get where you’re trying to go. They often show up as obstacles, stuck points, or hindrances you can’t seem to see your way past. That’s a block.
Now, let’s look at the last five:
16. LACK OF MOTIVATION. When you don’t feel like doing anything, there’s a reason for it. Why do you think you lack motivation? Is it because you’re not well rested, or just feeling lazy? Are you eating vitamin rich nutrients for your body to provide you the energy you need? Are you drinking enough water for hydration? Is there an underlying medical issue that could be causing a problem? Are you down, depressed, or worried about something that could be draining you? These and more are items to consider as to what might be the culprit.
17. STINKING / FAULTY THINKING. If you have stinking or faulty thinking, it’s not a good thing; and I’m sure you know this already. It doesn’t benefit anyone, especially not you. In fact, it’s downright harmful and offensive, to a fault. It’s the type of thinking that needs to be reconsidered. Renewed. Revised. Erased. Stinking faulty thinking is negative, contagious, and a killer of relationships. This type of thinking spills over into the way you feel, behave and act.
18. ALLOWING EMOTIONS TO RULE. Feelings and emotions are wishy washy and tend to change like the weather. They are not steady or constant, and most certainly they are unreliable. When you allow something like this to rule your life, things for you will be just as unsteady, inconsistent, and unreliable, even your relationships. This does not make for a happy healthy life. But then, you know that already. Right? The question is, what are you going to do about it?
19. LOW SELF-IMAGE / SELF-WORTH / SELF-VALUE / SELF-ESTEEM. People tend to see you the way you tend to see yourself. Your relationships, the people you draw and attract into your space, are there to teach you something. They reflect you in some way. So, what you see in yourself will be magnified and visible for them to see. This is why it is so helpful for you to work on seeing yourself the way you want to be seen. See yourself in a good light. Practice knowing, understanding, and believing you are worthy of all the good that comes to you. Learn how valuable you are to those around you. When you begin to appreciate you, so will others.
20. LACK AWARENESS AND/OR INSIGHT INTO A PARTICULAR SITUATION. Slow down. Stop. Pay attention to what’s going on all around you, internally and externally. This is being aware. Fully aware. Fully present. Awareness brings insight. When you have awareness and insight into a situation you have guidance as to what your next is. Your next move. Your next step. Your next action to take. Awareness moves you forward. When you pay attention to what’s going on around you, you can key in on why you do what you do. This is where you gain more insight into whatever the situation is that you may be experiencing. So, touch base with yourself.
Are any of the above five blocks keeping you from moving forward? If so, you are now aware of that particular block that’s got you stuck. I hope you have enjoyed reading the 20 Blocks, and were able to find something that resonated with you that you can begin to work through. The next step to getting past this point is to dig more into why you’re blocked. Reading more about the block can support you in getting past it.
Remember, I created 20 of these blocks in total. If you would like to have the other 15, not to mention, more information on the ones you’ve received already, then head over and get all 20, along with an audio recording so that you can listen at your own leisure, anywhere, anytime. Check out the Unblock Bundle.