I WANT TO HELP YOU!
My motto is two heads are better than one; that makes three better than two, four better than three, and so forth. It’s in these sessions with me, whether one-on-one or in a group interacting with others, that exchange and transformation is able to take place. It’s being around others, watching and listening to what and how they do things that may or may not be working, that have the potential to benefit you in some way. Connecting is a way that can be supportive, either by phone, face-to-face, or virtual. There are different ways we can work together. Check out the options below to see what might work best for you.
I work with motivated women who are open and willing to take the necessary actions to create the life and relationship they truly desire. With coaching you will:
- Feel supported and encouraged with your efforts to accomplish your desires
- Create a specific and targeted plan for your goal(s)
- Increase the opportunity for desired results with accountability
- Gain a sense of confidence to face each challenge and overcome them
Get on a Fast Track to having a relationship that thrives by spending a half or full VIP-Day with me
- Do you wish you could have time devoted to focus totally on you?
- Do you need a safe space to talk out what’s going on within to gain clarity on what’s next for you?
- Can you or your relationship use some tips for redesigning or restructuring?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then jump start your life and relationship in a VIP-Day with me either by phone, in person or virtually. This Fast Track day is designed specifically for those who want to transform their life (which will also have an impact on your relationship as well). The half-day (three hours) or the full-day (six hours) will depend on your selection of how we decide to connect. Full details to follow in our conversation.
Individual Sessions are customized to meet your specific needs. My focus is to support you where you are at this time in your life with the presenting challenge you bring. We will go from what the concern is, look at what your specific goals are (don’t worry if you’re not clear), develop a plan of action to get you there, with accountability.
To connect with Barbara for specific questions or support, click here.